New at the Library: JobNow
April 16, 2021
JobNow is a new resource from Brainfuse that provides a vast amount of career and job oriented resources. Check out some of the tools below!
- JobNow Receive live job coaching, real-time interview practice, full-service resume lab, 24/7 access to local job resources and more!
- Resume Assistance Prepare your resume with help from JobNow resources including resume templates; receive expert feedback via live interaction or the resume lab.
- Prepare for Your Interview Review interview tips and resources; connect with a job coach to practice interviewing.
- Live Assistance Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading, writing, history, GED, college placement tests and more!
- Career Resources Begin your job hunt with JobNow’s powerful tools.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
You can find the direct link to JobNow on the library website’s database page. There is also a Niche Academy tutorial available for help logging into and getting started with the resource, all you need is your library barcode number.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment with a librarian, or call the Information Services Desk at 631-957-7755.